The Right Perspective

Friday, January 09, 2009

Sweet Medication

May I say that Sudafed is a life-saver?

Yes, I still feel pukey without taking my anit-nausea meds. Yes, even with the Sudafed, I am still somewhat congested, but at least I can breathe better now. I couldn't even breathe AT ALL through my nose earlier today. I couldn't blow it, even though I knew it was completely stuffed up, but nothing was moving. Now, I can breathe a little better.

Hopefully this helps overnight too. I've been sleeping very fitfully because I've had to breathe through my mouth which results in my waking up numerous times a night with the driest mouth imagineable and what feels like shards of glass in my throat. Fun times, let me tell you!

Here's to hoping for a better night's sleep tonight...all night long, in my own bed.

1 comment:

SkyePuppy said...

Sudafed's the best! Even if I have to go through federal hoops to get it from the pharmacy counter now.