The Right Perspective

Friday, January 09, 2009

14 Weeks

It's official. I'm done with the first trimester, no matter how you measure it. (In my opinion, it's been over for a week now).

Now it's on to the "golden trimester of pregnancy". At least that's what all the books tell me.

I'm supposed to be feeling much better, with most of my early symptoms (including nausea and fatigue) gone. I am supposed to be feeling renewed energy and a surge in feeling good. This is all supposed to happen in the next 13 weeks before I start feeling lousy again because I've lost the ability to see my feet or put on socks by myself.

Here's to hoping the books are right....because I need to start feeling better ASAP. Bring on the fun stuff...right now! I want to shop!!! (sorry Andrew, you knew it had to start sometime!)

2 comments:

Bekah said...

I was praying for you tonight on my way home from my late night WalGreens photo run. Not sure if it was being in a pharmacy that made me think of you or what...but I put in a specific request that you'd get to enjoy this pregnancy and life in general SOON!

SkyePuppy said...

I agree. It's high time your pregnancy started getting fun!