The Right Perspective

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Please Pray

If you're reading this, please pray that the migraines I've been having will go away permanently.

I have a second one in three days and I just can't handle it anymore. I've called my doctor's office and left a teary message with the receptionist. I don't cry easily, but today is my breaking point. I just can't take this constant pain in my head.

Please pray that the pain will go away and that my doctor will call back soon with some medicines that will actually help. I'm desperate for some relief.

3 comments:

SkyePuppy said...

I'm praying NOW!

Bekah said...

I didn't see this until today - but I'm praying retroactively....

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

Aw, honey - I'm just seeing this now. I'm so sorry you are having this pain...Lord, I ask for your healing and comfort for Christina right now. Touch this place of pain and heal it in the name of your Son, Jesus. AMEN!