The Right Perspective

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Some Pictures to Peruse

The shirt says it all...of course, she looks incredibly sweet and innocent in this picture. It's all part of her diabolic scheme to make mommy look like a liar...really, it is!
Ah...there's a little bit of the spunk!
An attempt at Christmas pictures.
Another attempt, in her Christmas dress, on another day. Amazing that this looks like she was posed so nicely. She wouldn't sit still for anything.
See...she's ready to bolt in this one, but it's still cute.

4 comments:

Bekah said...

What a SWEETIE!!!! :) I just wanna give her a big hug! I just scrapbooked my trip to see you - or did I already tell you that? I have my mother's memory....

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

These are the first pics I can remember seeing of her! Oh my! What a cutie! You did a beautiful job!

Anonymous said...

Emily looks to cute to be a "patience tester."

janice said...

Too cute for words!

I don't believe that angel gives you a bit of trouble.