The Right Perspective

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Blogging in Beta

Well, since I was tired of seeing the "Want to switch to Beta?" message, and then upon further investigation, seeing that I would eventually be forced to make the switch, I am now officially blogging in Beta...whatever that means.

Seriously, I have no idea what difference this will make for me, though I have heard through the grapevine that it might make layout changes a little easier. Which I guess is good... So maybe I'll play around with the template or add some links...the possibilities are endless! Okay, who am I kidding? I can barely find time to post a quick update these days. (Not that I haven't tried that only to have Blogger eat my most recent post...grrr!)

So, here goes nothing. If this blog suddenly disappears without warning, it's Blogger Beta's fault...not mine!

3 comments:

SkyePuppy said...

Look! It stayed!

Jacob said...

It might make things easier, but at the end of the day you'll find that Blogger are still the worthless c***s that they always were.

And yes, I hate it when a post gets eaten. Makes me feel robbed.

Christina said...

Yep, Jacob, I have felt robbed from time to time. Not only of my incredibly thought-provoking post, but of my precious "me" time.

(Okay, so my posts aren't always that thought-provoking, but the one that most recently got gobbled up involved Britney Spears, and a whole host of other stuff.)