The Right Perspective

Thursday, December 21, 2006

How Well Do You Know Your Christmas Songs?

I found this quiz on another blog, so if you've already seen it a zillion times, just ignore it, but if you haven't, test your knowledge. (I got 9 out of 10, in case you were wondering!)

Can you guess all 10 Christmas songs?

1. Listen to the celestial messengers produce harmonious sounds.
2. Embellish the interior passageways.
3. Twelve o'clock on a clement night witnessed its arrival.
4. The Christmas preceding all others.
5. Small municipality in Judea south of Jerusalem.
6. Omnipotent supreme being who elicits respite in distinguished males.
7. Nocturnal time span of unbroken quietness.
8. Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals.
9. Tintinnabulation of vacillating pendulums in inverted, metallic, resonant cups.
10. In awe of the eventide characterized by religiosity.

Got that Christmas Spirit?

The answers will be in the first post...but no cheating!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Answers:

1. Hark the Harold Angels Sing
2. Deck the Halls
3. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
4. The First Noel
5. O Little Town of Bethlehem
6. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
7. Silent Night
8. Frosty the Snowman
9. Jingle Bells
10. O Holy Night

I missed the first one, but was on the right track with "Angels We Have Heard on High".

Bekah said...

I got seven - I probably should have tried at a time OTHER than ten minutes after I got out of bed. :)

SkyePuppy said...

I went blank on Jingle Bells. All I could think of was every other "Bell" song. But I got the rest.

Thanks! I love quizzes (when they're not for a grade).