The Right Perspective

Friday, June 27, 2008

Why My Life is Better than Malott's

Yesterday, the staff over at Malott's Blog wrote a post entitled, "Why My Life is Better Than Yours". While Malott was busy bragging about his life, I was busy with this:
Yes folks, that is homemade vanilla ice cream...an entire gallon!

Above is the finished product of my very first attempt at making ice cream. I must say, with all due respect to Malott, if I have to choose between tomatoes and homemade ice cream...well, is there really even a choice there? Next to try....chocolate!


And finally, here is a creature whose life is quite possibly better than mine or Malott's. Lazy beast!

5 comments:

Bekah said...

Now THAT I recognize. ICE CREAM!! :) I love homemade ice cream. Especially when you eat it so fast that your throat gets sore and you get a headache over your eye.

And I have a couple of creatures in my house whose "best life ever" resembles the picture you posted last. One of them is perched on top of my bill pile right now. Clearly the bills don't create the headache for her that they do for me.

janice said...

Ummm, that looks good....

Yes, some dogs have the life!

Malott said...

C,

I was going to step outside my nature and say something smart aleccy, but it does look good... And... I'm... ... ... Impressed.

Bekah said...

Hey Missie - Whenever you get back online, you gotta tell me what you thought of this week's Baby BOrrowers. I had this entire post prepared for last week, but it was mostly a bitter rambling, so I elected not to post it. THis week's was far less stressful for me. It was the moms that got to me! Not the teens!

SkyePuppy said...

Hi, Christina! I keep checking back, but you must be making more ice cream. It is summer, after all...

Hope you're well.