The Right Perspective

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Well, I'm not usually one for playing the schoolyard game "tag", but since this promises absolutely no running (to which I do believe I am allergic), I'll play along. Skyepuppy has "tagged" me, so I guess that makes me "It". So here are my answers:

1) What's the most fun work you've ever done, and why? (two sentences max) While in college, I participated in a huge Christmas musical each year that we performed 5 times in 4 days. We practiced intensively for months leading up to it, but the comraderie of the other hundred or so choir members and the looks on the faces of those in audience seeing and hearing our final product was worth all the hard work, as we got to literally see the story of Jesus come alive for people, sometimes for the first time.

2A.) Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did. (one sentence max) I wish I could take hour-long bike rides on country roads just for the fun of it.

B. Name one thing you've always wanted to do but keep putting off. (one sentence max) This is a toss-up between learning photography and sewing, but I don't really have time for either class.

3A.) What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (two sentences max) I've always wanted to try my hand at playing the violin because when played well, it's like having another, sweeter voice with which to sing. I would also love to learn photography because I see things that I think are beautiful and want to capture them, but somehow my photos never quite do them justice.

B. If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn? (two more sentences, max) I'd like to learn how to cook from someone like Paula Dean who makes all the yummy and not-at-all-good-for-you comfort foods. Then of course, I'd need to learn how to exercise it all off from someone...

4) A. What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you? Hmmm....Responsible, Dependable, Genuine.

B. List two words you wish described you: Funny and Adventurous.

5) What are your top three passions? (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes-- three sentences max) I love my family, reading and music.

Okay, so there you have it. Probably no surprises and not all that interesting, but then again, that's kind of me. What you see is what you get!

I don't really have 5 other people to tag, so the only person who I think will actually maybe do this is Bekah over at Bekah's Bits.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

I miss those Christmas productions!! While there may have been times you felt you needed to introduce me to Jesus for the first time...it was always a good re-introduction!! I loved going every year!

And if you go hang out with Paula and cook some fattening yet fun food, can you bring me a little plate o leftovers? Do you watch her party show???

SkyePuppy said...

Your college Christmas musical sounds wonderful!

I've taken a photography class and some workshops, so I could give you some general tips on how people can improve their photos, if you'd like. You can email me (skyepuppy at cox dot net),if you'd rather do it offline.

Thanks for playing!!!