The Right Perspective

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Enough Already!

This was the view from the front door on Sunday morning.

This is the view out onto the pool deck...what a sad, cold sight!

This is the view from our driveway on Tuesday. We have at least a foot, probably more, in most places.

This is one of my pretty, normally nicely rounded shrubs. It's not looking good under all that snow.

This is the view down the walkway to the front door from the driveway. I've decided it's definitely time to invest in a snowblower. Shoveling is no fun!

2 comments:

Bekah said...

oh WOW girl!! I feel better about our little bit now. You are my hero for moving around in that! How CUTE is Emily??? Send her down my way...I have a shovel too. :)

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

Oh honey! If I knew you had no snowblower we could have skied, snowmobiled, four-wheeled, SOMETHING down there and helped out! LOL Hope it all turned out all right. Did you get any more today. We racked up quite a bit and nowit's blowing. *sigh*