The Right Perspective

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

It Begins

This will be the beginning of a new adventure for me. Being somewhat technically challenged, I have no idea what to expect as a blogger, but since I have enjoyed visiting the blogs of other like-minded individuals, I decided to step out and expand my horizons a bit. I'm sure I'll learn a lot, find myself frustrated at times and be forced to grow and stretch in a lot of ways. Hopefully, this will be the beginning of a new place to discuss ideas, express opinions, debate and sometimes just provide commentary on everyday life. So to everyone who will read this inaugural post (and that will probably just be me)....WELCOME!

2 comments:

SkyePuppy said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Christina!

You might want to turn on Word Verification, so you don't get spammers leaving comments.

Christina said...

Thanks, skypuppy. I appreciate (and beg for) any and all technical, but not too technical, advice. I thought I had the word verification thingy on, but I guess not! Thanks for the heads-up.