The Right Perspective

Friday, May 11, 2007

Anyone Need Lotion?

We've all had some version of a cold recently. Em has an ongoing one, Andrew seems to be "manning up" and fighting his off and I, after one good day, now seem to be heading back in the wrong direction.

So Miss Emily and I were running all over town doing some errands today and stopped for a quick in-the-van lunch of McDonalds. Just after I ordered and was waiting in line in the drive-through this is the conversation we had:

Emily: "Look mommy, I'm putting lotion on my face!"

Me, (knowing she had no lotion): "Where did you get the lotion from?"

Emily: "I got it from in my nose!" (While simultaneously grinning and sticking her finger back in her nose.)

EWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Bekah said...

Laughing so hard right now. This is priceless!!!

I've missed you!

Christina said...

Hey Bekah,

I'm glad to know that I (or more accurately, my dainty little daughter) could give you a good laugh. I know you need it.

Are you going to be around this evening? I tried to call last night, but it was busy and it was getting late. If you're going to be around later, I'd love to chat. Just let me know!

SkyePuppy said...

Save this story! It's the stuff of family legends...

Bekah said...

Hey yes! I'm home! My line? Busy? How could this be? OH BECAUSE I'M ADDICTED TO BLOGGER!!!!

I'll call you now - because once again, my line is BUSY. :)

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

LOL Join the crowd! http://twolittlevikings.blogspot.com/2007/01/she-got-me-againsigh.html

janice said...

Cold medicine for the family, $13.00.
Lunch for 2 at McDonalds while running errands, $6.50.
Seeing Emily apply snot to her face, priceless!

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

Happy (belated) Mother's Day, cutie! Hope your weekend was grand! I tagged you for a meme if you are interested. Come by for a visit and see.