The Right Perspective

Monday, April 17, 2006

A Note to my Readers

I just wanted to let you all know that your visits and comments are always welcome. I enjoy hearing the different opinions and it's always fun to be visited.

I will be taking a short break from posting anything new (I think) for a couple of days as I will be hosting some family members this week. Of course, this is always subject to change, as something that completely infuriates me may happen, and I may need to get it off my chest, but I have a feeling that I will be extra-busy over the next couple of days.

Never fear...in the words of Gov. Arnold, "I'll be back!" (What a great country this is...the Terminator can even become a governor!)

1 comment:

SkyePuppy said...

Christina,

Are you still there...?

Come out and play again! (I hope you're having a great time with your family, though.)