The Right Perspective

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Ahhhhh........

The view from the pool....need I say more?

Ah, but I will. This is the a picture I took while floating in the pool yesterday. Yes, for all who care, it has finally been transformed from the Swamp to the crystal clear, clean (albeit a bit nippy) swimming pool. We pretty much had to drain half the pool, in two seperate cleaning efforts, to get it clean and now the new water has only had about 3 days to warm. Today was warmer than yesterday though, so we're making progress.

So, I just thought I'd share the view for those who are stuck inside.

5 comments:

SkyePuppy said...

It's a great thing to be able to enjoy the fruits of your efforts.

Congratulations on the clean pool! Have a wonderful time in it.

Malott said...

Is there anything better than a pool in August?
Did your cabana-boy husband do the cleaning? Does he still march around the neighborhood in his speedo?

SkyePuppy said...

Christina?

Are you still in the pool?

You know, your fingers and toes will get wrinkled and be very unattractive...

Christina said...

Chris,

Does cleaning the pool IN his speedo count?

Yes, he did help, but he's a wimp when it comes to getting in. He always complains that it's too cold. It's about 72-75 degrees right now. That's ocean temperature in the mid-atlantic. But then again, some of us are made of tougher stuff.

Skyepuppy, it is nice to be able to swim and finally enjoy the pool. There is still work to be done, but we're headed in the right direction. I have been in the pool a couple more times, but I've dragged myself out too. Emily's naps only last so long. Currently, it's raining and storming like crazy, so no swimming today.

Thanks for thinking of me. I'll be back posting again soon. I actually tried today and got half-way through a nice post and the computer froze and ate it. I didn't have the heart to try again. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe later tonight? Who knows? But keep checking back.

SkyePuppy said...

But keep checking back.

Count on it!