The Right Perspective

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Going Back In Time...and Pictures

One thing that I always regretted was not taking Emily to have professional photos taken when she was a tiny brand new baby. (Trust me, we've made up for lost time and then some with pictures since then!) I didn't want to make the same mistake this time, so we took Ethan in for some pictures when he was one week old. All of the following photos were taken by JCPenney. (We own the copyright now.)


Above: My absolute favorite...cradled in Dad's hands.

I always wondered how people got pictures like this with newborns. Turns out, you have to have a laid-back baby. (No wonder I couldn't figure out how that worked when we had Miss Em!)




This one (Above)

just cracks us up. If you've ever seen "Seinfeld", Ethan's pose is reminiscent of George's pose in the "Timeless art of seduction" episode!





I wonder what he's thinking?





Tiny feet in momma's hands.




Just hangin' out, relaxing with his little self.





1 comment:

Bekah said...

LOL I love your commentary!! :) And I love the picture I got in the mail! :D It's on the fridge!