The Right Perspective

Monday, August 03, 2009

Generations

Some very nice Great-grandpeople came to visit Ethan and Emily (and I suppose mom and dad too, but we're just background noise at the moment!) this Saturday.
As you can see, Ethan was greatly impressed.


He was passed around to great-grandparents, grandparents, an aunt and a big sister. He didn't wake up once.



Above, a WWII vet and a 2 week vet.



I love this picture (below). Ethan is being held by great-grandpa, his hand is in great-grandma's hand.



And just for fun, big sis Em, still happy with little brother.













3 comments:

Tsofah said...

Christina,

It's so good to see how great Emily is being! I love these pics!

Dina said...

These pictures are great, well done.

janice said...

Oh my, how adorable! Ethan is such a beautiful baby.

I hope you got a picture of all 4 generations together.


I think you're going to have another tall child on your hands, Christina!