The Right Perspective

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Emily and Ethan - Best Buds - So Far

The first professional pictures (by JCPenney) of Emily and Ethan - taken when Ethan was one week old.
Ahh...sibling love. Let's hope it lasts.

Isn't she such a ham? Ethan, on the other hand, doesn't seem all that interested.



Little Brother holding onto Big Sister's finger.



I like this one...plus, you can still see the hair on Mr. E's back. (It's gone now, but it sure was funny while it lasted!)


More sibling love...and little brother disinterest!





Holding "bwuddah".







One of my favorites.




Mr. E and Miss Em...the dynamic duo!








1 comment:

Dina said...

Hello Christina, thanks for dropping by my blog. I had to laugh at your comment for my swollen feet. Sometimes in the evening they are worse than that!! Photos of your children are SUPER!! I also do regret of never taking them for a professional photo shoot. I think I will do it once baby no. 3 is born.