The Right Perspective

Friday, November 21, 2008

Brrrrr....

And the snow season has officially begun!
We woke up to about 10-12 inches of snow this morning. It was barely snowing last night before bed, and then...this.
Above: The back deck. The snow is just piled up that high. No wind to make drifts.

Above and Below: View from the front door. The snow is up to Bella's tummy, so it has to be about a foot high. She enjoyed her morning romp (umm, I mean constitution) in the snow.

Fun stuff...except if you have to go anywhere!



3 comments:

SkyePuppy said...

Oh wow! It looks beautiful! Time for some hot cocoa in front of the fireplace.

Christina said...

Skyepuppy,

It is beautiful, but cold. My thermometer, even at 3:30 pm, only reads 26 degrees...and that's with the sun shining.

I would love the whole hot chocolate in front of the fireplace deal...if I had a fireplace!

Then again, if I had a fireplace, it would just be one more thing for Bella to get into and injure herself with!

Bekah said...

Oh man - how perfect would this be for my Christmas card picture!!! But i would not want it other than for that purpose. :(