The Right Perspective

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Just for Bekah and Beth


I really don't like to post pictures of myself, but I thought I'd share my alternative hairstyle with Bekah so that she would recognize me as I look on a non-theme-park, roller-coaster-blown, curly-haired normal day.
It's not the best picture, but there I am....curls all over my head. I don't know if I love it or hate it, but it's the look I have for now. I have grown to like the color, though I haven't had it colored since the end of June and the roots are not growing in much lighter.
Sometimes I straighten my hair....mostly when I'm feeling lazy, but usually I style it with curls. It's quite a change from long and straight, huh!

3 comments:

Bekah said...

I love it! SO cute! But still, I'm telling you, I would have walked RIGHT past you in the wal mart. (Or Meijer, I guess, according to the new post.) I just love it!!!

I need to redo my color. Unfortunately my roots come in GRAY so every time they show, I have to go get redone. Sigh. What color to use this time? Orange again?

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

Having not seen it long and straight and lighter, all I can say is I think you're cute! *wink*

janice said...

It looks great!

Looks like you all had a great time at Disney.

I'm glad you're back, I was getting worried about you.