The Right Perspective

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Disney: The Supporting Cast (cont.)

Crazy Uncle Peter, Aunt Jenny, Aunt Katy and Aunt Jen-Ball, riding with Emily on the bus.

Daddy and Emily on Small World. Em looks very thoughtful, doesn't she?


Dad and Mom, aka Andrew and Christina. Ignore the hair....


Emily and Pa, "hand dancing" while in line for Pirates of the Carribean. She slept through the ride.

Aunt Jenny, Uncle Peter, Aunt Jen-Ball and Aunt Katy (l-r) being silly on and adults-only night at MGM. Emily stayed with Grandma and Grandpa so mom and dad could have a break!

4 comments:

Bekah said...

Oh Christina - I wish you could have seen my face when I hit that picture of you and Andrew. I literally said "Who is that with Andrew??" You told me about the color - you told me about the cut - but I SO HAD NO IDEA!!!! I do love it but WOW what a change!!!!!! I just need a little minute here....it looks so so cute, truly!

See now this isn't good for me to see because I'm trying to be so good and grow mine and now I want a cute cut and color!!!

SkyePuppy said...

I'm with Emily on the Pirates ride. When I get tired at Disneyland, I like to ride on Pirates to get in a little catnap. Small World works for a nap too, but the singing makes for disturbing nap-dreams.

Great pictures!

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

FINALLY! A pic of YOU! LOL Now, I'll recognize ya' on our next trip "down south" to go shopping! *wink*

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

Oh, forgot to tell ya'...got 5 tickets to PulseFest on the 18th. We can't use them -you want them?