The Right Perspective

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Super Bowl Saga: Day Two

Well, I started off the day with a call to the repair shop. Sure enough, they had received the work order fax from Samsung. However, the repair schedule is not looking good. The lady I spoke with told me she would try to fit us in, but when, she didn't know.

So, since the roads are finally somewhat cleared, I took Emily to the mall for lunch and to play in their play area as we've been a little stir crazy this week. As we were heading out the door, my cell phone rang and the repair lady asked me how far we were from home. I told her about 15 minutes. She informed me that the repairman was at my front door, but she'd see if he would be willing to wait....and he was. So we flew home as fast as I dared and the TV is now in the hands of the repair shop. Emily was rather disturbed that the men took "her" TV "way!" In fact, she told me she was "sad". (It's pretty pitiful around here right now, if you couldn't tell!)

So now, we wait.

2 comments:

SkyePuppy said...

Oh, why did you let the men take away Emily's TV?

That's too cute!

Christina said...

Skyepuppy,

I know, between Andrew beating people senseless in "War of the Warmongers" in order to relieve his frustrations and Emily telling me every five minutes that the "min" (men) took her tv "way...sad...me", it's really pathetic.

Em is sorely missing her beloved Clifford and Wiggles videos right now.