The Right Perspective

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Changing Seasons

Emily had a field trip to the local county park. While she went on a nature hike with her class, Ethan and I went on a little photo adventure of our own. (We weren't invited on the hike...no siblings allowed!)
The blue barn in the background is part of on old dairy farm that is now park property. I really liked the fall colors against the blue barn and their reflection in the water.


Looking across the river, the trees are starting to turn beautiful colors.



I don't know why, I just liked this picture.


More fall colors and reflections



A bit blurred (I was holding Mr. E) but kind of peaceful, don't you think?




3 comments:

Bekah said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Nice job - of photography and multi-tasking! :)

SkyePuppy said...

I know why you like the close-up picture: Because it's beautiful!

Malott said...

...And accomplished with a babe in arms. Nicely done!