The Right Perspective

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Progression of a Baby Smile

Hmmm, mom's making a sort of silly face...sillier than normal.
Okay mom, really, that joke's pretty good.

What's this? A song...oh goodie! I'm getting excited now! My whole body's getting into this!



This song speaks to me...it begs me to smile...



I LOVE THIS SONG!!!! I LOVE MY MOM!!!!! If I could figure out how to actually laugh, I'd be giving you a great big belly laugh.




This is Ethan's reaction when I sing "I'm a Little Teapot" to him. Given his fetal nickname, it seems appropriate. At least he's got a good sense of humor. He even laughs in his sleep, but he hasn't figured it out when he's awake. He's been smiling since he was about 4 weeks old, but man, is it hard to actually catch a quick toothless baby grin!



2 comments:

Malott said...

I LOVE these pictures.

SkyePuppy said...

What a great smile!

Keep those pictures coming!!!