The Right Perspective

Friday, July 24, 2009

More Ethan Pictures

Emily and Daddy, holding Ethan.
Big Sister, holding Ethan, all by herself for the first time. She has said all week, "I'll try holding him tomorrow...or when he gets bigger." Today, she finally asked to hold him all by herself. I think she's pretty proud of herself.
She loves to give him his pacifier and make silly faces at him when he cries to try to cheer him up. She's getting a fast education in having a baby around the house.
Ethan just hanging out on mom's lap.



Pop-pop, holding Ethan for the first time.




Aunt Kathy, holding Ethan for the first time.







5 comments:

Malott said...

I can't imagine how proud your dad must be... Or your husband.

Miss Em will be a great big sister... I had one and she is still so special to me.

What a beautiful family! You are a treasure Miss C!

UC

Bekah said...

Awww these are great, Christina!!! I saw some pictures that Katy had and my goodness, Miss Em was so grown up I didn't even know her at first! :)

I miss your parents and Kathy - they all look great!!

Dina said...

Great photos !!! Ethan looks so handsome !! Emily will be wonderful with him. Well done once again to you and your family and thanks for sharing these lovely photos :)

janice said...

Ethan is such a beautiful baby!

Crongrats to you and yours Christina!

Tsofah said...

What a sweetie Ethan is! And Emily looks adorable with her little brother.

How come no photos of Malott holding his nephew? (smile)

HUGS to you Christina!