The Right Perspective

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

The Finished Product!

Before I begin, Andrew correctly pointed out to me this evening that my timeline was a bit off.  Somewhere along the line, I smashed a couple of days together and so technically yesterday's post should have been day 4.  Oops!

After a couple of days of much needed rain (and rest), we finished the playset on Saturday morning.  Here it is in all it's glory!

The kids, finally able to enjoy the swings and slide.
Ethan likes to drive his clubhouse to Grammy and Pop-pop's house....and lots of other places.
Emily, posing.  She's 7.5.  She looks so much older here.
A nearly 3 year old who LOVES his swing.  He giggles like a loon and says "Little bit higher" and then "I do it myself"! 
The window now has shutters and a window sill. 

Emily is having a great time hanging on anything she can.
Climbing like a monkey...

Proud of herself after she made it all the way across the monkey bars and into the clubhouse.
Two happy kiddos!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

I am thoroughly amazed at your ability to assemble this in such a way that it...you know...doesn't fall down. Major applause your way!! You are my hero! (Well the collective you. I know you didn't build it alone. I was paying attention.)

your kids are CUTE. have I mentioned that lately???

And girl!!! Watch out for that sun!!