The Right Perspective

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Easter 2012

I know it's horribly late, but here are some pictures of the kiddos from Easter weekend.  They're obviously in no particular order because Blogger is trying to make me insane by changing everything up.  Anyhow, here they are!

Easter morning.

 
Dying Easter eggs...doesn't Ethan just look ornery?

 
Hunting for hidden eggs.

 
Swinging at the park on Good Friday.
Thing 1 and Thing 2
Big Easter ham.

Flying a kite.



After watching Emily fly her kite, Ethan thought he needed to try, so Daddy held the kite up high and away and gave the handle to Ethan and then said, "When I say go, starting running."  Well, Daddy said "go" and Ethan took off running....right after he threw the kite string on the ground!  He did eventually get it right.

3 comments:

Bekah said...

I'm having a crazy time getting used to blogger's changes too! I've learned to stop putting pictures in reverse order - and it is nice that I can insert them now without having to cut and paste to get them in the middle. As for the rest...it's making me crazy.

CUTE pics. YOu have cute kids - have I ever told you that? Love the Easter dress on Miss Em! (As if you were unsure which one had on the dress. Good grief.)

Looks like your kids and I were doing the same stuff that weekend! How fun!! (Though I have yet to successfully fly a kite. Perhaps Ethan can teach me.)

Christina said...

Bekah,

Blogger drives me nuts, but I do like how much faster it seems to be loading pictures. I'd almost given up because it was getting impossible to put any pictures on my blog.

THanks for thinking our kids are cute. I think so too, but I'm 100% biased!

And yes, I'm certain Ethan would be happy to give you a kite-flying tutorial any time.

Bekah said...

SIgn me up for Ethan kite-flying lessons then. I have a feeling we'd both get a blog post out of it. :)