The Right Perspective

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Decorating Help Needed!

Alrighty faithful readers (is there more than one?) of my blog...here is the opportunity you've been waiting for.  I need decorating help.  I've picked a paint color that I've linked below, to paint the walls.  It's a nice blue/grey color and I've already used it in my master bathroom.  Now I'm ready to paint the master bedroom the same color.  I need a new bedding set and I've narrowed it down to the following three (couldn't get the picture of the JCP set to show up in the post). 

Which would you choose?  The carpet in the room is a light sandy beige color and the furniture is oak.  If I ever change the furniture it will be a darker color, but I don't see that happening right now.  The trim and doors are painted a light cream.

Any and all opinions are welcome!








Sherwin Williams Aleutian

2 comments:

Bekah said...

I would like to make the following comments/ideas/observations. (No particular order.)

1. I ADORE that paint color. I will have to remember it when I move. :)

2. My favorite bedding is the first one. The bluish one from Penneys that you linked to. That is my FAVE. And if I recall correctly from lo those many years ago, your bedroom is pretty big, so you could probably have such blue bedding and such blue walls without it being too much of the same color. If that is the case, that is my vote.

3. The third option was my second favorite - because it was more balanced in the colors it used. Not all beige like the carpet...not all blue like the walls. Good balance of each and you could pull in whichever color you wanted to accent with other pillows or curtains.

4. I had another thought but I wrote so much about 1-3 that now I've forgotten it. :(

Unknown said...

http://anxietyawarness.blogspot.ca/