The Right Perspective

Thursday, May 27, 2010

School's Out!

Today was Emily's last day of Preschool! She has gone to the same school for the last two years and next year....we're off to Kindergarten.
Below: The official "last day of school" picture.

Below: The first day of this school year.



I know I'm biased...but she's pretty cute!



And here she is after school today. I'm not sure if she could be much more of a ham.


We will miss her preschool. It was small and family-oriented and they took great care of our Emily (which wasn't always easy!). Next year, Miss Em will start Kindergarten at a local Christian school. She's excited...for now. But change is always tough for her. It's going to take some adjusting for all of us, because we all do well with a set schedule, but I'm looking forward to a nice summer.




2 comments:

Bekah said...

SO cute, that Em! :) Just love her! Cannot believe she is going to be in kindergarten, though, I gotta tell you. I still vividly remember the day you came to visit me at work when you were pregnant with her. I think it was a registration day? Seems like just last summer! (and yes, i know that last statement made me old)

Anonymous said...

Emily is adorable. She'd look so cute with her big eyes looking up at me while pleading for me to pull my cock from her mouth to cum on her face.