The Right Perspective

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Caught in the Act

Just some random pictures of the kids from this week.
Above: I went in the kitchen to fix a bottle for Ethan and when I peeked in the room, this is what I found. Ethan is addicted to multi-grain Club crackers. This is not the first time I've discovered him surrounded by crackers either.

Mr. E is teething something fierce and drooling like mad. He soaked his shirt today, and since it was nearly 80 degrees, I stripped him down. Here he is playing with his tool bench.


Okay, I have to say that based on the number of times a day that I see this face (which is his "getting ready to smile" face), I think this kid is going to be ORNERY. He scrunches up his nose and eyes and breaks into the biggest, cheesiest grin. I caught him mid-clap here. He LOVES to clap, now that he's figured it out.

I have no idea what these two were up to, but don't they just look like they were up to something?









1 comment:

SkyePuppy said...

I love that last one: "Oh no! The jig is up!"