The Right Perspective

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Christmas 2007 Photo Essay







I don't know why the pictures ended up like this, but I'll work with it.

Emily had a great Christmas with Grammy, Pop-pop and Aunt Kathy in Delaware (where it was aroun 40-50 degrees the whole time!). Above are a few of my favorite "Emmy" pictures from Christmas day.

Most of her gifts revolved around the Disney princess theme. All the pictures show her wearing her Princess "bess" aka "dress". It's really a nightgown, but the two are inseperable. Literally. She wants to wear it all day and night. Getting her out of it is a battle. She did get a new princess dress, but it's still a little big right now. Her favorite Christmas morning gift was the Cinderella snow globe from Aunt Kathy. Emily has insisted on seeing these snow globes in Walmart, Target, Meijer and Sears since the time they came out in November. She was thrilled to have one of her own.

All in all, it was a good Christmas. Of course, it's not over yet. This weekend we will celebrate with Andrew's side of the family. This child will think Christmas never ends!

4 comments:

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

Aw, honey...when did she get so BIG!? Hoping the kid behavior/parenting stress concerns you were having have passed, at least for now! *wink*

Christina said...

Beth,

Sometimes I think she's always been big. She has been a lot of fun and yet still a challenge. I have a feeling that's the way it will always be. That's Emily. Happy B-day to your little boy, by the way!

SkyePuppy said...

A little girl can't have too many Princess dresses. She's adorable!

Christina said...

Skyepuppy,

I completely agree. I only wish I had had these princess dresses when I was her age!