The Right Perspective

Monday, April 02, 2007

Links Column Updated - Check out the New Additions

I finally had a few minutes to do a little updating today. So, if you haven't already noticed...take a few minutes and check out some of the new links. I tried to separate them into more personal blogs and those that are affiliated with an organization of some sort. Some of the new links under the "Favorite Blogs" title have some really good (but tough) stuff relating to personal tragedies, yet they are uplifting and encouraging at the same time, so I wanted to share them with my faithful readers.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

janice said...

The updates look great, Christina. Thanks for keeping me on your favorites.

SkyePuppy said...

Ooh! In alphabetical order too. I wasn't that ambitious. (My DVDs are alphabetical, but that was because my son organized them once, and we've kept it up since then.)

Looks great. I'm looking forward to peeking at some of the new-to-me blogs.

Christina said...

Janice...of course I'm keep you as a favorite. C'mon, was there really any question? (Of course, you are on the list of those I was considering making titled the "Cat Haters".)

Skyepuppy...Don't give me too much credit. The computer alphabetized them, I just had to select that option. I figure this way, no one can fight over who gets listed first. I think you might like a couple of the new blogs. They're Christian acquaintances from college and and some links I've found from there and they have pretty incredible stories to tell that need to be shared.

Thanks gals!

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

hey,cutie. When you get a sec, check out my post today... http://twolittlevikings.blogspot.com/2007/04/thinking-and-learning.html

Hope you and Miss E are doing well!