The Right Perspective

Monday, March 12, 2007

Sick

This will be a quick post, but I wanted to explain my absence.

My little angel has pneumonia. She is miserable and I am so ready to have her little spunky self back, chasing herself around the house, jumping and spinning and playing and dancing again. I miss Emily. It's been a week now...enough sickness.

So, that's the scoop. If you pray...pray that the antibiotics and cough meds work quickly and effectively.

Thanks for understanding my absence.

3 comments:

janice said...

I pray all the "sickness" pass quickly. Good to see you're posting again.
Good luck

Bekah said...

:( I'm all over the prayers. Stay home and get everyone well...avoid muddy roads and doorway gates. (If that part didn't make sense...check your email.)

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

OH, CHRISTINA! No! I'm praying it passes over quickly (like it did here a few weeks ago) and everyone is back to feel 100% soon.