The Right Perspective

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Many Styles of Ethan

Ethan is one seriously funny little dude. He absolutely LOVES dressing up in just about anything.



No one thinks twice about him dressing up as Tigger while trick or treating... but Spiderman at home...


Well, it's a little disturbing...but dang adorable.



And then there's rock star Ethan. He is currently extremely enamored with The Wiggles and because of this, his one and only wished-for Christmas gift is that Santa will bring him his own "tar" (which is cute two-year-old for a guitar). I sure hope Santa comes through because this big Rock Band guitar is just too much for him to handle.






And yes, he is wearing Emily's big snowboots. The boy loves shoes, even when they come up to his thighs!






Quite a sense of style, don't you think?










3 comments:

Bekah said...

gasp....is it really a new post from my Christina??? ;) Love you girl!

and I love this kid! I bought boots tonight too but alas...i won't match up to his ultimate style

Christina said...

I know...it's been too long. I'm a bit ashamed.

I bet your boots are awesome as well. But they probably don't come up to your thighs...I hope!

Thanks for the books, by the way. Just started reading mine! Love you.

kevin21 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.