The Right Perspective

Monday, March 07, 2011

Stuff and Such

Ethan ADORES Mickey Mouse. So when I saw a Mickey chair at Toys R Us, I knew exactly what to use his TRU gift card on.
Of course, it took three separate shipments from TRU, all damaged, and then a trip into the store, but we finally have Ethan's Mickey chair.
Isn't he cool in his shades? I found some baby-sized little boy sunglasses (with sharks on the lenses!) and he's a happy camper.



His chair rocks too.

And it's great for kicking back and lounging.



Speaking of lounging....

Ethan wanted to be just like Emily. "Anything you can do, I can do better...."






2 comments:

Bekah said...

oh my gosh - when did Emily start looking like such a young lady????

Christina said...

I have no idea. She looks so much older than she is. It's pretty amazing to watch her change and grow. Scary, but amazing.