The Right Perspective

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Today I'm stealing an idea from Bekah for several reasons:

1. I know she won't mind
2. Malott has accused me of not blogging enough and
3. I don't have any good ideas of my own right now

So, here are my answers to some totally random questions.

1. What's your favorite time of day and why? I love evening, when the sun is setting. Right now, it's a rough time at our house as both kids are just done for the day, but otherwise it's my favorite time.

2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of? Easy...buckeyes! Seriously, it has everything I need all in one convenient tasty little ball. Sweet chocolate and salty (and nutritious protein-rich) peanut butter. It's all a girl needs.

3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes) what would it be? I would wish to live in a perfect, sinless world. Then I wouldn't need any more wishes.

4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot? Hmmm...being soft-spoken has often gotten me teased...especially by my pesky brother-in-law.

5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be? That's tough. I think I'd choose to be like Anne from Anne of Green Gables. I loved the simplicity of her life, the genteelness of the time and the setting. Plus, I think she and I would have had a lot in common. (Funny, I hadn't even read Bekah's answer to the travel question when I wrote this!)

6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be? The ability to paint or draw anything I wanted. I can barely draw stick figures.

7. If money were no object, where would you go on vacation? Good question. I think I'd like to visit St. Lucia and Hawaii...and maybe the Mediterranean.

8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing? I honestly have no idea. But it for darn sure wouldn't be even remotely close to country!

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be? Just one? Well, maybe Amazon.com. Is there anything they don't sell?

10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be? I've always thought it would be fun to be a pre-civil war southern belle. Of course, that whole civil war mess got kind of ugly....

11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be? Blue. A nice medium shade, not navy.

12. If you were one of the seven dwarfs, which one would you be? Sleepy. (But I wish there was a "Curious" option!)

13. What's the last album you listened to? Well, this is highly embarassing coming from a music major, but if I'm honest, it's "hits" from the Disney animated show "Phineas and Ferb". They are clever and funny...and sadly I know many of the lyrics. All kid music aside, the last album I listened to was Chris Daughtry's newest.

14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you? I know the lyrics to way too many Jimmy Buffet songs. I blame Andrew for that!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

YAY!!! i love being copied! And I'd totally forgotten about the Jimmy Buffet thing....he got you more hooked on that than I though! LOVE IT!!!