The Right Perspective

Friday, January 08, 2010

Ethan's First Christmas

Mr. Ethan had a long ride for his first Christmas. We drove to Delaware to spend Christmas with my side of the family. Poor little guy spent a lot of time in his car seat, but thankfully, he handled things very well with minimal fussing.
Above: Christmas morning, sitting in Grammy's lap, sporting his festive striped Christmas jammies and santa hat.

Above: Ethan hanging out with Pop-pop.

Above: Ethan chewing on a new toy, sitting on Grammy's lap and visiting with Mom-mom P. It was her Mom-mom's first time seeing him.


Above: Grammy reading to Ethan



Above: Sitting in Aunt Kathy's lap. The hat just makes me laugh...it was a little small.





1 comment:

Bekah said...

I know I say this every time - but I miss your family! And I love the too-small hat. Hee hee hee!!