The Right Perspective

Friday, May 16, 2008

Garden Update: Day 4

So far, so good. Everything looks like it did when we planted it, meaning it is still alive and thriving after 4 whole days under my care.
Today, we planted a few more flowers to fill in everything.

I thought we needed a bit more color, so we planted a couple Gerber daisies in a dark pink/red, which I really like.


The daisies are on either side of the grassy-looking day lily plants,


The yellow flower is one-of-a-kind. It belongs to Emily and she picked it our herself and helped me plant and water it. It's not a great picture, but it is a yellow dahlia (which I also really like).

Nothing too special here. Just a closer view of some of my flowers, since the first set of pictures from 3 days ago weren't very close because it was raining.

So there you have it. That's my story!

3 comments:

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

Great job! It looks wonderful!

Malott said...

Very nice.

Let the death watch begin.

Christina said...

Thanks Beth.

Chris,

Sometimes I feel a little guilty buying such beautiful plants, knowing that they will probably die under my "care".